- on our Web Services;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Web Services;
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third-party;
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Web Services.
How We Collect Information About You
We collect Personal Data directly from you when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through our Web Services and from third parties, for example, our business partners.
The information we collect on or through our Web Services provided by you may include:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Web Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Web Services, completing a questionnaire or form, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Web Services;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete; and
- details of transactions that may be tracked through our Web Services and of initiation of services. You may be required to provide financial information as part of initiation of services through our Web Services.
We may also collect information about you, including Personal Data, automatically. The information we collect automatically may include personally identifiable information or we may maintain it or associate it with personally identifiable information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Web Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- verify your location to ensure we can provide you with our services;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Web Services according to your individual interests;
- recognize you when you return to our Web Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Web Services and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages, used those screens, or opened an email and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Web Services content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) to collect certain information relating to your use of our Web Services. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer or mobile device, to help our Web Services analyze how users use such services. You can find out more about how Google uses data when you use our Web Services by visiting “How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps”, (located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/). For more information regarding Google Analytics please visit Google's website, and pages that describe Google Analytics, such as www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
- Google Adwords. We may also use Google AdWords or other advertising networks to provide you with interest-based advertising based on your online activity.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
- to provide our Web Services and its contents to you;
- to communicate with you about our products and services;
- to provide you with information, products or services you request from us;
- to send newsletters, advertisements, or other promotional materials to you regarding our products and services;
- to register and service your account;
- to provide you with notices about your account;
- to track administration of care coordination transactions and initiation of services you request;
- to contact you in response to a request;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to enforce our rights arising from contracts or our intellectual property rights;
- with respect to images and audio through your device’s camera (if you have granted us consent to access your camera), to help with profile personalization, identification and to utilize software services such as “Face ID” for login assistance;
- to notify you about changes to our Web Services or any of our products and services;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- to our contractors and third-party service providers that we use to support our business;
- to a company we merge, acquire, or that buys us, or in the event of change in structure of our company of any form, such as a sale or transfer of some of all of our assets, or a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding;
- to enforce or apply our and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others (including without limitation exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction);
- to enforce our rights;
- to resolve any potential fraud or perceived irregularity in any audits of the accuracy of any documentation or information submitted to us by you or on your behalf, as deemed appropriate by us;
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- to fulfill the purposes for which you provide it;
- for any purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- with your consent.
We may also disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We offer you choices on how you can opt out of our use of tracking technology, disclosure of your Personal Data for our advertising to you, and other targeted advertising.
We do not control the collection and use of your information collected by third parties described above in Disclosure of Your Information. These third parties may, however, aggregate the information they collect with information from their other customers for their own purposes.
In addition, we strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Data you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with control over your Personal Data:
- Promotional Offers from Us. If you do not wish to have us use your email address to promote our products and services, you can opt-out at any time by logging into your account and changing your communication preferences. This opt out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of your purchase or use of our products and services.
- Targeted Advertising. We belong to ad networks that may use your browsing activity across participating websites to show you interest-based advertisements on those websites. To learn more about interest-based advertisements and your opt-out rights and options, visit the Digital Advertising Alliance and the Network Advertising Initiative websites (www.aboutads.info and www.networkadvertising.org). Please note that if you choose to opt out, you will continue to see ads, but they will not be based on your online activity. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can also opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the NAI on its website.
Promotions for Our Products and Services
We may use your Personal Data to contact you about products and services that may be of interest to you, including through newsletters. If you wish to opt-out of receiving such communications, you may do so at any time by logging into your account and changing your communication preferences. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
You agree and understand that we provide administrative services to Physical Therapy Services of Flatiron, P.C. (the “Practices”) each of which are independently owned by licensed physicians. We do not own the Practices, employ or in any way supervise or control the providers providing care. The care provided by a Practice is the sole responsibility of each independent entity and the providers each Practice employs or contracts with. You agree and understand that care provided by one Practice shall be completely separate and apart from any care you may be provided by another Practice. Services and office practices may vary across Practices and you should contact the specific entity for all questions related to the health care services you receive. The Practices (or your own medical provider if you do not use a Practice) are responsible for providing you with a Notice of Privacy Practices describing their collection and use of your health information. If you do not agree to be bound by those terms, you are not authorized to access or use our Web Services, and you must promptly exit our Website, Web Application and Mobile Application.
Links To Other Websites
SMS/MMS Mobile Messaging Marketing Program
We may use your telephone number for the purpose of sending you SMS messaging related to marketing messages, order and shipping confirmations, and other order updates if you have opted in to receive such messaging. You may opt-out from receiving SMS messaging from us, at any time, by responding STOP to any of our messages.
Messaging will be sent by an automated system initiated by our third party messaging provider. We do not share your telephone number with third parties for the purposes of receiving third party marketing messages. We also will not send messages to you promoting the goods or services of third parties. For additional information regarding our SMS messaging program, please read our Terms of Service or reach out to us at the contact information below.
Your Rights Regarding Your Information and Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may review and change your Personal Data by logging into your account and viewing your profile information, by accessing your web browser settings, or by accessing your mobile device settings for our Mobile Application. You may also notify us through the Contact Information below of any changes or errors in any Personal Data we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible or to delete your Personal Data. We may also not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Do Not Track Signals
We also may use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for the use of our Web Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Web Services. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Web Services or in your operating system.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under some circumstances, California law may provide you with the right to obtain a list of third parties (if any) that we provide your Personal Data to for their own direct marketing purposes.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (California’s “Shine the Light” law) permits users of our Web Services that are California residents and who provide Personal Data in obtaining products and services for personal, family, or household use to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Data to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. If applicable, this information would include the categories of Personal Data and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared your Personal Data with for the preceding calendar year (e.g., requests made in 2020 will receive information regarding such activities in 2019). You may request this information once per calendar year. To make such a request, please send an email by using the Contact Information below.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Web Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or through our Web Services. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on our Web Services or on or through any of their features, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under 13, please contact us using the contact information listed below.
Storage of Personal Data in the United States
All of the information that you provide to us will be stored and processed in the United States. While you may access our Web Services from a location outside of the United States, you agree not to transfer any of your information to us from outside the United States. The laws in the United States may not offer the same degree of privacy protection as the laws in your jurisdiction.
Last Updated On: December 5th, 2022